Sunday, February 14, 2010

Many "firsts"

This past week had been very eventful for us, and many "firsts" for baby Tyler.

1) We went to his first baby and mommy class - Babies in Playland, he really enjoyed himself exploring/playing with the toys and meeting other babies.

2) We started him on rice cereal!! I have been dreaming about feeding him solids from the day he was born (I had so much trouble breastfeeding in the beginning and looked forward to feeding him solids, I can't believe we are here already!) Tyler is slowly learning how to take his first bite, and seem to really enjoy eating (or making a mess!)

3) It was his first Chinese New Year, with tons of family dinners and of course, the best part - collecting red pocket money!!

4) This year, Valentine's Day and Chinese New Year fell on the same day. My dear hubby and baby disappeared when I was still in bed this morning, turns out my two favorite valentines decided to surprise me with flowers and a few extra hours of sleep! Although Valentine's Day with a newborn no longer consist of fancy dinners and expensive gifts, t but can honestly say this was the BEST valentine's day ever, my hubby has outdone himself again!

1 comment:

  1. I gotta say...you're a natural! Look at baby T, he's one cute, smart, healthy and handsome boy! You deserve all the surprises and pampers you get from your boys!

    I didn't get a newsfeed about this blog post btw. Wonder why?!

    ReplyDelete