Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Crafts, crafts and more crafts!


My dear friend Carmen is not only sweet but super talented, she made a super cute wood growth chart for baby Tyler!!! Look at this!! It looks amazing...the only problem is, I don't know what pictures to put into the frames! Thanks Carmen!!

As a fellow "crafter" myself, I'm always looking for new craft projects, and luckily there are tons of inspirations online. Since the weather has been so nice, I have put my knitting on hold and decided to venture to other things. My girlfriend Adrienne and I love to attempt what we called "over-ambitious" craft projects, this time, our goal is to make a crib mobile for our boys! Tyler's room doesn't really have a theme, his crib bedding is fill with elephants, so I thought I would try (the keyword here is TRY!) to make a elephant themed mobile.

Here it is! It's still 'work it progress'...but it's looking promising, hopefully baby Tyler will like it! Stay tune

No comments:

Post a Comment